This year in photography I completed many different projects. I learned how to better use my SLR camera and expand upon my knowledge of photography. Before this year I had only experimented with this art form, but Photo 11 was differnet. I was able to release my creativity and create photographs I was truly proud of.
The final project this year was an independant proejct. I could decide what the outline would be and execute it on my own time. This was different for me because I was used to being told the outline of the project and what was expected then simply completing the required photographs. For this project, I chose to do macro (extremely zoomed in) photogrpahy of raw food found in the kitchen. For example, almonds, dry pasta, various fruits, and crackers. This project allwoed me to express myslef and show the type of photos I wanted to to the class .I was very excited to have the independace of this project and was very proud of the results :)This is the link to my flickr page from the year and below are some photos that were created through this final project.
No comments:
Post a Comment